You don’t need to go to Hogwarts to be able to make these 4 special Harry Potter dishes by yourself (Part 1)
For your fans of the Harry Potter series and super-best-selling films, you must have felt curious about the unique foods described in the book. Starting from sweets, drinks, until the food which is told as a typical dish from the wizarding world indeed makes us wonder what it’s like.
1. Ready to be surprised by all the Bertie Bott’s Nuts While Gambling at Agen Bola Website?
You must know about Bertie Bott’s Bean, which is famous for its super weird taste. From the normal taste like caramel to the taste of ear wax! Well, actually, you can also try making these beans yourself.
Materials and Equipment that you need:
- 180 ml of water
- 280 grams of caster sugar or refined sugar
- 7 grams of gelatin powder
- Food coloring and extracts that you like (you should also choose strange colors to make your beans more exciting! For example black, purple or bright red)
- Cooking oil spray
- Simple icing sugar mixture from refined sugar mixed with a few drops of water (to attach the ‘bean’).
- Thick stainless steel pan.
- Sugar thermometer.
- Jelly bean molds, small molds form coffee beans made from silicone.
How to make:
- First, put the water in the pan, then pour the sugar, then stir until the sugar is completely dissolved into the water. Remove the sugar from the wall of the pan with a wet pastry brush and make sure all the sugar has dissolved into the water.
- After the sugar has dissolved evenly, put the gelatin powder into the sugar solution.
- Insert the sugar thermometer into the pan and heat the sugar solution plus the gelatin until it boils at 110 ° C (it takes about 20 minutes on medium heat).
- While the candy mixture is boiling, spray the jelly bean mold with cooking spray.
- Do not forget to also prepare bowls and spoons in accordance with the number of variants of the color and taste of all the flavors you want to make. This step is important because the sugar mixture hardens quickly, so you have to work fast when mixing colors later.
- After the candy mixture reaches the desired temperature immediately divide into the bowls that have been prepared earlier, then add different food coloring and flavoring in each bowl. Remember, everything must be done quickly.
- If you don’t want the candy mixture to harden quickly, place the pan on the stove over low heat while continuing to stir.
- After finishing the color and flavoring, pour the sugar mixture directly into the molds that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour each flavor & color variant into an even number of mold holes so that the two molds can form one bean later. Leave the mold for the night. The next day remove one by one from the mold.
- To make one whole bean, put two halves of candy and glue together using a paste of refined sugar with a few drops of water
Can you make it yourself ? Not much different from those sold at Hogwarts Express or Diagon Alley. The difference is maybe you already know which beans taste weird first because you made them yourself. Enjoy it while betting in soccer gambling at this agen bola website.
2. This Chocolate Frog doesn’t really move, but it’s legit to shake your tongue!
Chocolate frogs with prizes in the collection of these famous magician cards are also very popular among Hogwarts students. The amphibians in the form of chocolates should be able to jump around like a frog, and unfortunately, in reality, we cannot. But the recipe you are going to make is no less tasty in terms of taste.
The ingredients you need:
- 8 tablespoons gelatin
- 75 ml of milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- a pinch of salt
- 200 mL of cocoa powder (dark cocoa)
- 145 ml of white sugar
- 355 ml of liquid milk
- The most realistic form of frog pudding you can get.
How to make it:
- Mix 75 ml of milk and powdered gelatin in a bowl. Set aside.
- Mix 335 ml of milk, white sugar, and cocoa powder into one in a medium size pan.
- Stir until everything is thoroughly mixed evenly, then heat it on the stove over medium heat until the solution starts to bubble off the edges.
- After the solution starts to bubble, reduce the heat of the stove and add the vanilla essence, add the powdered gelatin slowly too, and then stir until all the ingredients have dissolved.
- Turn off the stove, leave the solution for a few minutes to keep it from getting too hot. After that, pour the chocolate mixture into a frog mold that you have prepared carefully.
- Place the mold in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes to harden. If so, slowly remove your toad chocolate from the mold.
Food is ready to serve!
- Its soft, chewy texture will add to the realistic side of this frog chocolate! It’s not moving like in the book or the movie, but it’s guaranteed to shake your tongue!