You don’t need to go to Hogwarts to be able to make these 4 special Harry Potter dishes by yourself (Part 2)
3. Pumpkin juice of the magical world you can enjoy in your own kitchen.
Pumpkin juice is almost always present at every opportunity and event in the wizarding world of Harry Potter. At the restaurant there, at the school there, at the house of the magic families too. Are you curious why wizards really like this one drink?
The ingredients you need:
- 150 grams of steamed yellow pumpkin
- 960 ml of apple juice
- 38 grams of mashed apricots or 60 ml of peach juice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- sugar according to taste
How to make, it’s super easy:
- Put all ingredients into a blender, then blender at high speed for 1 minute.
- Freeze the juice results that have been blended into the freezer for the best results.
- Before serving, shake or shake your pumpkin juice again to make it slushie or smoothies.
- Its sweet taste and thick texture really make pumpkin juice easy to like. Not to mention the nutritional content that is good for your body. In addition to delicious, there are also health benefits. It turns out!
4. Butterbeer, who becomes the favorite one in Hogsmeade, can also be enjoyed at home while gambling at agen bola terpercaya!
When you are confused about what the next menu is, you can try to play gambling at agen bola terpercaya and win big prizes that you can use to buy ingredients for the menu below:
Butterbeer is indeed one of the most intriguing drinks from the Harry Potter series! The mainstay of Madam Rosmerta’s drink at Three Broomsticks shop is suitable for drinking in warm or cold conditions. Try it. Follow how to make it super easy.
- 475 ml of melted vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) of butter, at room temperature
- 60 grams of light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon clove powder
- 1 bottle of 700 ml vanilla-flavored cream soda that has cooled down.
How to make:
- Let the ice cream melt for 30 minutes and leave the butter at room temperature for about 2 hours.
- Combine butter, sugar, and spices together in a large bowl. Add this mixture to the ice cream and freeze it in the freezer.
- Heat the soda cream in a pan until the temperature is warm enough but still carbonated (at least 3 minutes).
- Or you can also directly use a very cold soda cream to get a slushie-like texture. It’s up to your taste, whether it’s cold or warm.
- Fill each glass with one scoop of the ice cream and spice mixture, then pour the warmed soda cream or cold cream soda on top.
- Yep, it’s the butterbeer you’ve been dreaming of all this time. This butterbeer recipe is a recipe made with halal ingredients. So for those of you who don’t consume alcohol, you can taste this recipe without worrying even though the name of the drink contains the word ‘beer.’